SBI card IPO transfer to my Zerodha Account

Hello, Recently i applied for SBI Card IPO shares through my SBI Savings account (OnlineSbi.com) using my Zerodha DP Id and i have been allotted some shares. However, these shares are not getting reflected in my zerodha account, why is that?

The shares are yet to be listed in the exchange. Once it get listed, you ll be able to see the shares in your holdings if it is allotted to you.

i think we have to add them manually in console. then it will reflect in your account… can anybody confirm this?

I don’t think that will be possible. You will have to wait until Monday. If you want to confirm whether it is there in your Demat account, then you may request the statement of holdings by raising a ticket.

my answer was of old method, those ipo applied through ASBA we had to add those through discrepancy shares

the New upi procedure made compulsary is a little confusing, i think @Chethan_BS is also in same situation…

You can see your holdings at https://console.zerodha.com/portfolio/holdings/

I’ve attached a screenshot below, It will show ISIN as it has not been listed on the exchanges for trading.

In Holdings you can select Options then view discrepancies then By selecting Add Trade

You can manually add Purchase date, Avg Price, Qty and Type - IPO.

SBI Cards IPO shares will be updated with symbol & price by Monday morning, you need not update anything manually.

oh ok, hope you understood my concern, i had bought those shares through my Bank portal ASBA using my Zerodha DP

Yes, even this will be taken care of.

i am having the same issue i got message form CDSL that amount for SBI-CARD ipo has been credited in Demat Account , but i can’t see that ipo holdings in my Zerodha Account

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Until then, it should be reflecting with only ISIN in Console.

i am facing the same problem for not showing alloted share in my demat account.credit sms received from cdsl.

i can see it even with ISIN…

I had applied for SBI card IPO through Zerodha. I got allotted 1 lot, however the amount has been debited twice from my account (one was for a failed transaction at the UPI end).
That amount got refunded and then again got debited a few hours later.

So basically I have been debited with twice the amount for a single lot.

I have approached my Bank who directed me to Zerodha and they directed me to send an email to an intermediary who manage handling of IPO funds. Can anyone suggest what shall I do or connect with to sort this out?