SBI Card IPO UPI query

I have 3 bank accounts with different banks and only 2 bank accounts are mapped with UPI.
But when i was registering to Zerodha, I have given the bank account which doesn’t has UPI facility.
Can i apply for ipo with UPI through any of those 2 accounts which are not registered with Zerodha.?
Thanks and regards.

You can apply for an IPO through any bank registered as an SCSB(Self Certified Syndicate Bank) with SEBI that provides an ASBA facility.

Investors may submit their ASBA Applications to these SCSB (Self Certified Syndicate Banks). List of SCSB’s mentioned here

https://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/other/OtherAction.do?doRecognisedFpi=yes&intmId=35

Does that mean the upi bank need not the same bank account which i had given to Zerodha while creating account?
Please Reply

Yes. It need not be the registered bank account with Zerodha.

Thanks a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I placed bid of 2lots of Sbi cards IPO through UPI, It showed me error saying failed to enable autopay, then I cancelled the bid… but amount has been locked and Ive received a confirmation msg from bank that UPI mandate succesfully created… when will I get refund? Actually I wanted to apply for IPO…