Seems like nifty will be in green on Monday as it took 61.8 % retracement

@TIMEFRAME @Riyas_Ahamed @vishnux any prediction further guys ?

Just accumulate PE when you feel that market is recovering , gap up. fake news about corona medicine etc…

1 Like

new Investors will wait to BUY , But old investors will exit quick.

1 Like

it is very difficult to use technicals right now.
nifty hasn’t reached these levels since 2018 so it has become very difficult to use S&R.

futile to predict the direction now.

1 Like

Only two supports now - 2200 and ZERO :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: sgx nifty is trading at 8750…this is big ,very big

1 Like

Downside is limited. Maximum another -3000 to -4000 but upside no limit guys :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

every body expecting help from govt and RBI to stablize the market

only one way we have , Just SHUTDOWN the market upto cornavirus disappear
SHUTDOWN the market for month or year thats only govt can stablise the market

2 Likes

Then investors will miss the great opportunity to buy at low. Buying at high is a very risky business.

1 Like

Retail investor never buy in low , never sell in high .
when the market going down they will fear , when the market going up they will greed , this is happening long long years , only few people doing there homework properly

2 Likes

:sweat_drops:TSUNAMI on tmw market 800+ point down , tommrow lower circuit confirm

2 Likes

jalsa for value investors having cash :sunglasses:

1 Like

+1 :))

1 Like

Well i don’t predict but i do study charts & markets , make my opine & take a trade accordingly . Don;t predict but risk some money , affordable to you , trade according to the market condition , and coming to your question , One Big Elephant candle erased the Nifty gain of 2 years .there is not much changes in FII short position on indices, Nifty future was very near to LC & pulled back and also tried many times cross above 9700 level and failed. and also Nifty closed at a major trend line. At this point going short on indices is Highly risky ,and also being last trading day of the week I would wait & see how market opens & its volatility .

1 Like

Thank you so much @vishnux @Riyas_Ahamed @TIMEFRAME for sharing your valuable insights for a newbie like me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am new to market aswel , just 2 years.But I feel I am lucky to witness this volatility.

1 Like

But i think you have profitable track record but i am still struggling from past 6 months

:slightly_smiling_face::+1::+1:

1 Like

I have loss too , but my portfolio SL cut it down to 3k , 4k , and no more trading for the day.

1 Like

Meanwhile DOW bhaiya lage hai joro shoro se :joy: