Sensibull - Feedback, Requests, Questions

I know, was just pulling your leg. Please don’t mind otherwise. :rofl:

That’s the disease of “instant gratification” and measure of P&L on everything creeped deep in our conservative mindset. It reminds me of this ad:

Got it, Boss! Thanks!

I never had the privilege to sit near a pro and see how a prop desk functions. Everything that I use is straight out of a book or some fusion of ideas after exchanging thoughts with interested friends.

Well enough!

Would like to remain as a monkey! It gives me lot of leverage to learn and increase my margin.

Thank you very much for your time! It’s was awesome chatting and learning with you folks! All good wishes!

1 Like

@Dave

Hey anytime!

Please feel free to let us know about your feedback, comments, suggestions, or feature requests!

1 Like

@Sensibull, Can we have an option to download the FII Buy Sell Data. So that we can download in pdf/excel formats.

OR provide and option to see the historic data and download.

@basu
Hey, this is a priority task for us. We will work on this soon.

Could you do us a favour, and tell us what all data would you need in historical. I can think of:

1. Historical FII DII data
  2. Historical Snapshots of option chain
  3. Historicals of IVs, PCR, IVs, IV Percentile etc in a graph format
  4. Historical Snapshots of all thing you see in Option Central

Anything else you would like to add?

That’s great news, will wait for that moment!!

@Sensibull why are the 50 point strikes not displayed in option chain for Nitfy50. They also should be displayed in option chain. Useful when nifty is trading in very small range, especially on expiry days.

Hey @vijay407

Sorry about the delay, was out of town

Hope this helps

1 Like

@Sensibull What are live things on SensiBull which gets updated during Market Hrs and what are updated post market?
I got this question when I was seeing Option Central and trying to match OI change in sensi-bull and NSE, which isn’t matching.

@vijay407

OI change in central and NSE does not match because we look at OI of the next two expiries, and NSE looks at one.

Here is the frequency of updates at various places

Option Central - 10-15 seconds delay
Option Chain - 10-15 seconds delay
OI change on option chain - every ten minutes
OI Analysis app - End of day
FII buy sell data - EOD

Please let me if you need anything in addition

1 Like

Can we have option to disable and enable cumulative OI changes in Option central?

@vijay407

Sorry. I could not understand that. Could you explain that please?

Also, cumulative OI changes can be studied better in the OI analysis feature here,
https://trade.sensibull.com/oigraphs

@Sensibull
Exiting a strategy in realtime is available, can you keep calculate and show the dynamic total P/L using best bid and best offer? So that we can exit more precisely at market.

@vijay407
Yes. We will pick that up soon

@Sensibull

Bug Reporting

Yes even i noticed the same issue in my browser /machine…

@weaver_bird

Yes we noticed it too. It has something to do with a third party package we are using to detect the browser. It is not breaking anything, nor is it blocking anyone, so we let it pass

@Sensibull Please add excel downloadable historical option chain, greeks & var.

Hey @Sensibull, when will be the options paper trading strating?

@Sensibull

I have seen in some post that paper trading is releasing on 25th Feb.

Any update on this please?

1 Like

@REVANTH
https://papertrade.sensibull.com