Sensibull - The Options Trading Platform

today’s nifty atm calendar check.
@Sensibull Is that -397.5 Crore??

We are actually quantifying the “unlimited”. But I see this serves no purpose. We will make this number Very High/ Unlimited

2 Likes

@Sensibull thanks for the quick reply
here is another from today, just after the above snap

can you please please test these cases(not corner cases, very ‘center-of-the-bell’ cases) rigorously?

Also your backend, may be be much better/complex, than me a-layman can understand.
But please work to reduce the lethargy/lag/drag of frontend.
your frontend is dragging your backend down with it. Am all supportive for your intention/commitment for this type of platform… but holding myself back from using it… waiting for the frontend to be more AGILE.

thanks!

Hi. How can I download Invoice for my subscription? Couldn’t find in zerodha reports download section. Subscribed in las Nov, 2020. Thanks in advance.

@Sensibull
I have two questions.

1. Why is Virtual Trading not possible in Sensibull for USD-INR option pair ?
  2. Why market orders are not allowed for currency options ?

Thank You

Hi @Sensibull ,

Last Wednesday I create Iron Condor as below for Payoff graph.

Strike Price	Type	Buy/ Sell	Price	Qty.
16400	          CE	   Sell	      109	50
16700	          CE	   Buy	       32	50
16100	          PE       Sell	       144	50
15800	          PE	   Buy	       66	50

Payoff graph in Excel and Sensibull was exactly same as below.

Graph-

Today , I made adjustment in PE leg, the excel payoff graph and Sensibull payoff graph is not matchig.
Cross checked with different method, I am suspecting sensibull payoff graph is not correct.

Adjustment- Squared off 15800 PE leg at 13 and buy 16000 PE leg at 44.

Post Adjustment Sensibull payoff graph shows as below.

Snap-

But Excel showing Different Payoff graph in PE side and Max P&L is not matching in both graph.

Snap-

May be because when I square off 15800 PE call at 14, It incurred loss of -2500 Rs, that postion is not added in Sensibull, resulting in variance in both payoff graphs.

P.s- Sensibull is great to check option strategies and used more often , it has great UI.

Hi @Sensibull

A very basic question the atm strikes highlighted automatically in say banknifty.
Is that based on

1. Spot
  2. Futures
  3. Delta.

And is there an option for the user to change or switch between the three.

1 Like

can i see my invoices in sensibull somewhere?

i use Upstox and Zerodha and would like to create a payoff graph end of day. how do i create a single payoff of all my positions, with minimal effort?

Maybe you could add both your uptsox and zerodha trade to Sensibull’s Virtual Trade and check for combined payoff.

If you want to do it manually, Use Excel sheet attached in Google drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nIxpJTHpls8IvcS50yxTMAroEw1mHrTU

Youtube : Get Free Option Trading Payoff Graphs On Excel similar to Sensibull and Opstra | Optionables - YouTube

@Sensibull :- why doesn’t sensibull have MCX options like crude oil, goldm etc?

can we link multiple brokers to one sensibull account?

@Sensibull

Tradingview shows volumes for nifty and banknifty (i wonder why it doesnt for other indices). Can sensibull charts please please also do this? And add the anchored vwap functionality?

Curious about if there might a technical hurdle to enable this or just needing time for the dev team to get to it.

@Sensibull

How safe is logging in Sensibull with Zerodha Trading Credentials? [I am aware Zerodha has invested in you].

What data of the users of Zerodha or any other partner, would Sensibull get when user login’s in with his Trading Credentials?

Please excuse, Asking as I am a newbie…

When you login, we get your client ID, the positions you are carrying currently, and the day’s order book. We do not get your address, phone number, KYC details etc. The positions and orderbook is needed to show you your P&L and analyse your positions. Orderbook is need to show you the days trades, charges, pending orders, etc. We also display your your margin available

We do not trade on your behalf. We do not touch your money

1 Like

@Sensibull do add commodity option chain and option to virtual trade in Stocks & USDINR F&O

When logging in, Kite shows what permissions are requested. You can assume anything under those can be accessed, even if the app itself does not access them.

Holdings too, not just positions.

1 Like

To ensure, doubts on your platform are warded off - wish you could think of

1. having a seperate Sensibull ID, who
  • Want to only test strategies and
  • don’t want to share even their Zerodha Client ID. OR
  1. Integrate Sensibull directly with Kite Platform.

Please do consider my feedback/view.

Wish you a Great Day Ahead !

You can just not login. Are there any features that are locked behind a login?