Sensibull - The Options Trading Platform

@sudheer_kumar

Hey. Sorry. Too many delays happened in October. We will try and deliver that before December

3 Likes

@Sensibull Any update on this?

1.When are you going to launch paper trading?

1. Whether options can be paper traded? whether there will be live data available for placing orders like in normal trading but only difference being that the orders are not sent to exchanges?

Please reply. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Hello @Sensibull

I was trying my hands on the free advise section and initiated one sample trade.However I see discrepancy in the capital required shown in advise page and the actual trade page.Trades are getting rejected because of this.Can you explain this to me?

Ex: See both the screenshots where capital required in one page is shown as 9.8k but in execution it says around 1.4 lakhs required.

Sorry, we missed this post. This is a bug. We have fixed this

2 Likes

Can you integrate NSE stock option chain in to the stocks in kite,

i.e reliance stock with option chain in market dept window just like banknifty with option chain in market dept window of kite,
To analysis and trade with ease.

Can you?

If you open reliance fno contracts, reliance option chain will be available.

Thanks noted

Hello @Sensibull,

Is there a simpler way(instead of checking for delta values from option chain for breakeven points) I can see Probability of Profit in the Strategy builder ?
Given my positions that I have loaded in builder - I want to know PoP…
Please let me know.

Thanks,

We are building this out soon. Sorry about the delay in this. One project after the other keeps coming up

2 Likes

PoP

Although i think u must have thought of the place to put PoP, IMHO You could add it here.

One of the next features

1 Like

This is where we thought we will put too :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sensibull , Can you flash MAX PAIN history for month , its really need to see how the max pain is moving in a month and bring total open interest on option chain

1 Like

Adding this to features. Than you for this suggestion, @Riyas_Ahamed

1 Like

Hello @Sensibull,

Does the Lite version of Sensibull has IV charts, or do i need to opt for Pro version?

hi,
@Sensibull is there any facility that i can track the prices of a multy leg strategy based on bid and ask prices rather than the price shown . If I want to sell I want to see the bid and if i want to buy then ask price at the moment.
I mean these prices should be highlighted on the tabs i see on the screen so that with a single click all the legs got executed with the prices that was highlighted at the moment of execution?

Thinking through this. As of now, we do not have this

I went for the trial version and found it handy. Only one prob @Sensibull, the response time is too slow. Say I am trading from the options chain on your platform, the slow response time makes it very difficult to execute the orders in a swift manner. Will the situation remain same after the subscription ?

@Sensibull, Yes , the response time is really slow , even the virtual trade platform is slow , takes too much time to edit a trade. This is a recent issue , earlier it worked fine, they should take care of it.
S j mitra

Virtual trade is getting completely revamped in a week or two. This will be lightning fast soon.