Sentinel

Let me check, this will take sometime.

Error Icon\ 72x72

Message not delivered

There was a problem delivering your message to [email protected] . See the technical details below, or try resending in a few minutes.
The response from the remote server was:

530 Authentication required

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: “Siva Reddy via Trading Q&A by Zerodha - All your queries on trading and markets answered” <[email protected]>
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 12:20:39 +0530
Subject: Re: [Trading Q&A by Zerodha - All your queries on trading and markets answered] [Site Feedback] Sentinel

Thanks for your earliest reply.

Sir,

I am trying to find best opportunities in options trading, do means not of strategies, I regret with rewards scenario, as may working hard with hard money to pick best rewards.

Technically I worked on PCR with different situations suitable to built a position at appropriate time, hence want to timing for instances to approach right move at right time be set for an alert based through your sentinel platform.

I spent more time to evoke on sentinel platform as in it all available evaluation types with available Data points, finally I tried for your help.

Thank you.

On Wed, May 22, 2019, 11:59 AM Siva Reddy via Trading Q&A by Zerodha - All your queries on trading and markets answered <[email protected]> wrote: