Set filter fixed to Kite Holdings

I have a few smallcases which combine to around 20 different stocks, and my own kite purchases of around 10 stocks. I mosyly use kite mobile app. The portfolio shows all the holdings by default.

I have two questions:

1. The filter option only shows kite as a filter but not smallcase, that means, that I can view kite holdings separately but not smallcase ones. Is there any solution for this?

2. I don’t want to disturb any of the smallcase stocks, so I need to set the filter to kite. but the problem is the the portfolio resets to all if I reopen the app or even if my phone locks while still being on the kite app. Is there some way to force the filter to stay on kite holdings only?

Same thought I have. Its very annoying when you set filter and it disappear after every refresh. I too use smallcase as well as kite but there is no way to see it separately.

Still there seems to be no solution to this… The pupose of choosing smallcase was to reduce my kite holdings that dont need regular monitoring… But not able to fix the filter defeats the purpose and kite holdings gets too much crowded.

Still, this has not changed, it will be nice to add this filter in the mobile app which is available in Browser.