SGB March 2017- Not alloted yet

Hi,

I placed order for SGB on 3/3/2017. Though I got order No from Zerodha, I haven’t received any allotment letter/bonds not deposited in Demat. When I contacted Zerodha, customer care replied that when allotment happens, I will be informed through mail.
As per Circular of SGB, allotment was supposed to happen on 17th March 2017. Anyone else facing this issue? Or to put it differently, has anyone been allotted SGB for March 2017 series?

Thanks
Hemachandra

@Hem There isn’t yet any update from the RBI with regards to the allotment. It was to be allotted on 17th, March. The credit will come directly to your demat account. You will receive an SMS for the same once this credit happens to your demat account.

thanks…hopefully I receive it soon…

Akshay - quick question - Allotment to Demat might happen later, but would there be any letter which would mention about allotment? Pls refer this URL below - there was a delay in allotment to Demat but guess those who opted for bonds were issued allotment letters as per this? Thanks.

You’d have received an allotment email and the soft copy of the certificate to your registered email.
This has been sent on 17th, March 2017.

Thanks…I will check with Zerodha