Sgx nifty and all other related

What is sgx nifty,what are the timings of the index , how does it impact indian markets

Everything you need to know about sgxnifty is explained here in this article

https://www.niftytrader.in/sgx-nifty/

Hello weaver_bird thank you for sharing this link with me but frankly speaking i m new to the stock market and it is bit difficult for me to understand what is mentioned

So is it possible for u to explain me what is written in it if i share different paras of what is mentioned?

The article is explained in the most simplest form. If you cannot understand this, Me Frankly Speaking,You are probably wasting time trying to learn about the Stock Markets. Trust me, Its not going to get any easier.

Its wiser to identify your limitations at this earlier stage and find another path which you can manage easily.

Best Wishes.

1 Like

Its our Nifty future traded in singapore exchange so called Sgx nifty. it opens 24hr so we can guess how market in india going to open.

for example if american market crashes overnight, sometimes our market react to it sometimes dont, by seeing sgx nifty early morning we can guess how the market in india going to open, but after minutes or hour into trade, sgx starts to follow our market because we are the parent market.

Thanks brother joe

Pls get me the link for Sgx bank nifty?
I want to track BANKNIFTY after 3.30 pm.
@siva

Is it possible to trade in SGX nifty somehow?

You can track SGX Nifty Bank Index Futures via the Tradingview website (Symbol - INB)

It doesn’t seem to be possible to do that -

There is no any data , graph , chart showing there .

I want to track the banknifty after 3.30 pm .
How and where do I track it ?