Share certificate with very old transfer form

My friend hold 100 shares of a company listed at nse & bse in physical form (market delivery ) with a 1997 transfer deed . somehow manged to contact the seller and even asked for 50-50 settlement . the seller is too old to understand anything . what to do in such case ? ANY GUIDANCE will be highly appreciated .

1 Like