Shares Transfer from one Demat to another

You can do it by CDSL “easiest”. Complete Online Process no need to go anywhere.

The password users using SPEED-e can only deliver securities in favour of Clearing Members (Brokers). At the time of registration, the user must notify the details of Clearing Members (upto a maximum of three) in whose favour the credit can be effected. These Clearing Member accounts are referred to as Pre- Notified Clearing Member accounts. It is not necessary that the Pre-notified Clearing Member should also be a member of SPEED-e .
You will be required to check whether your DP has subscribed to SPEED-e . If yes, you need to complete registration formalities with your DP and make an online request by clicking on the "Change Service " link and select SPEED-e option. Your DP will authorise your request after which you will be able to use SPEED-e .

SPEED-e is NSDL Tool / Platform. Zerodha has CDSL depository. It uses easiest for the same purpose.

manishk
3d
how can I transfer shares from my zerodha DMAT A/c to another Zerodha DMAT A/c of my relative?

it will be an OFF MARKET transaction ?

IS IT POSSIBLE to do through CDSL easiest ?

It will be an Online Transaction, And assuming both of them as CDSL beneficiary as both are Zerodha Account, CDSL easiest will do it.

https://www.cdslindia.com/crosslinks/easiestwriteup.html

OK . good .i have to check as i give all my sale to brokers only through NSDL speed e ( no POA given ) from my demat account in a cooperative bank. WILL IT BE POSSIBLE to do when i buy / sale off market mostly unlisted shares ?

I have shares and mutual funds in other DPs.
I don’t want to visit DP branches physically to obtain and submit DIS Slip, I can use courier facility, but some DPs such as HDFC mandates physical appearance to complete the formalities.

Is there any easier online option available?
My DPs are hdfc and anandrathi

Is zerodha allows CDSL EASIEST facility first of all ?
As i read in this forum itself that CDSL EASIEST would take over the POA from brokers to our DEMAT Account, So, i heard many brokers nowadays are not encouraging the use of CDSL EASIEST. Is it true?

@mohitmehra Can you.