Should i buy this

In this daily chart of infosy theres a good hammer candlestick in a going bearish downtrend. should i buy this ?

If markets are to hit All time highs, this trade can atleast fill the gap on the upside. But, do plan your entry though.

I would wait for it close above 1300 only then I would look buying oppurtunities. Coz the buyers from Sep 2019 are still defending their positions. However, there are resistances on the higher levels which needs to be crossed with immense volume. Only then the stock might see upper momentum. Until then it can play around a lot.

How much you guys actually analyse before buying a stock. :raised_hands:

We need to see INFY making a higher high and higher low. I won’t buy just seeing a pinbar

You need to learn drawing lines. You have so much to learn. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I swear. The way people analyse stocks scares the shit out of me.

But I still won’t learn. Ignorance is bliss.
The lesser you know better it is sometimes.
If I analyse so much I don’t think I will ever buy.

1 Like

It’s all people’s choice nobody has to be worried abt how others are analysing the markets. It all depends on what u have practiced and how it has helped u. In the end all that matters is whether u r making money or not. Personally AVWAPS helps me identifying levels of interest where I can punch my order. Others might be looking at something else. As I said nobody has to worry abt others coz this field has so many self proclaimed gurus who trade less talk more.

helps you punch orders or helps you make money?

You really thought I was worried? :rofl::rofl::joy:

The sensible financial analyst in us cannot give a buy/sell recommendation because it never works!

@DivyansH13 - even the INFY founders would not know to buy or sell their own stock, leave alone the other market participants.

What really happens is people buy with the hope that the price will go up, sometime it doesnt and the trading becomes an investment.

If you wish to become a better trader, take the stock options route. Go for ATM PE credit spread if you think its a bullish set up. The advantage is that you get money if you are correct and the stop loss is automatically taken care of.

PS: dont do naked option buying or selling for stock-options

2 Likes

Now that’s a breakout for buyers.

1 Like