Smallcase Stocks dividend

If I hold a small case comprising 3 stocks hdfc bank, reliance, vedanta and each stock is given a dividend.

Now will i get credited dividend amount in my small case group I derived and own it?

If not who owns this dividend amount?

1 Like

Small case is nothing but a place where you can track a basket of stocks.

End of the day stocks is in your dmat account. Like you buy stocks directly. It’s similer.

You will get dividend in your dmat linked bank account.

@pankushri: Thanks for response, If I hold Niftybees and Juniorbees what will be the scenario.

NiftyBees and JuniorBees ETF don’t pay dividends received from the underlying stocks that they hold as those get reinvested back in the scheme. Their Scheme Information Document (SID) mention about this -

NiftyBees SID (Page 28) -

(b) Compounded Annualised Returns (%) as on March 31, 2021

Compounded Annualised Returns Nippon India ETF Nifty BeES (%) Nifty 50 TRI** (%)
Returns for the last 1 year 72.33 72.54
Returns for the last 3 years 14.44 14.58
Returns for the last 5 years 14.91 15.12
Returns since inception (inception Date Dec 28, 2001) 15.97 16.38

Past performance may or may not be sustained in future and should not be used as a basis for comparison with other investments.
Returns since inception are calculated from the date of allotment i.e. December 28, 2001. Dividends (if any) are assumed to be reinvested at the prevailing NAV, wherever applicable. Withholding taxes (if any) are excluded while calculating the returns. Bonus declared has been adjusted, wherever applicable. After payment of Dividend and bonus, NAV will fall to the extent of the payout and statutory levy (if applicable).

Note : **TRI - Total Returns Index reflects the returns on the index arising from (a) constituent stock price movements and (b) dividend receipts from constituent index stocks. For better understanding of investors additional details about TR index has been provided in the performance section.

JuniorBees SID (Page 28) -

(b) Compounded Annualised Returns (%) as on March 31, 2021

Compounded Annualised Returns Nippon India ETF Junior BeES (%) Nifty Next 50 TRI** (%)
Returns for the last 1 year 62.14 62.94
Returns for the last 3 years 6.97 7.25
Returns for the last 5 years 13.54 14.15
Returns since inception 19.68 20.88
Past performance may or may not be sustained in future and should not be used as a basis for comparison with other investments
Returns since inception are calculated from the date of allotment i.e. February 21, 2003. Dividends (if any) are assumed to be reinvested at the prevailing NAV, wherever applicable. Withholding taxes (if any) are excluded while calculating the returns. Bonus declared has been adjusted, wherever applicable. After payment of Dividend and bonus, NAV will fall to the extent of the payout and statutory levy (if applicable).

Note : **TRI - Total Returns Index reflects the returns on the index arising from (a) constituent stock price movements and (b) dividend receipts from constituent index stocks. For better understanding of investors additional details about TR index has been provided in the performance section.

4 Likes

@Prayag: How is the case with bonus issue. Where I will see them credited ?