Some tech suggestions

Hi @siva,
Asking it on different thread.
I have noticed few bugs and while i trued contacting the support about that I did not get an exact answer from them.
The issues are

1. While converting position from NRML to MIS it does not allow to convert the position and stating that I have insufficient balance. While MIS margin should be low than NRML So, it should not have any problem. I mostly have hedged trades. Do you think it is because of the reason I am trying to convert 1 leg to MIS only.
    If the answer to above is yes than can we have some basket for converting position from NRML TO MIS since I have to convert the position 1 by 1 lot.

2. In funds section we have a tab Options premium where the whole day option premium collected is listed. I don’t think it calculates correctly. I have mixup of trades of MIS and NRML sometimes and I convert my position for same option from buy to sell but I guess due to this reason it lacks in calculating exact option premium collected or debited for the day. I found disparity on what is listed in contract note and option premium tab.

3. While the pledge request can be given before 2pm but mostly my funds are utilized till 3:25 and I cut these trades before 3:25 so that there would be sufficient margin for the unpledging but, still my request gets rejected.

4. Can we have a brokerage and Transaction and STT or any other charge section separately for the day in funds section as we have option premium tab there.

Please @siva if you could answer this

@siva could you have a look at it. I am waiting for some reply

Yes, because of that only. Not possible to convert all at a time.

Any intraday profits won’t be added in margin, maybe if you can tell on same day it would be easy for you to give the break up.

Again on same day would help us to let you know, next time at the time you face rejection that time only you can message me.

In our list of things to do, but will take more time.