Stock and Mutual fund transfer

I have 2 questions. Both of them are related to transferring funds/stocks from my current broker to zerodha/coin.

1. Can transferring the stocks from (lets say sharekhan) to zerodha be done online ?
  2. What’s the transfer fee? (incoming or outgoing if there is any)
  3. What’s the cost of transferring for mutual funds?
  4. I also want to transfer the funds (including an ELSS fund) to Zerodha-coin. But all those funds are regular (not direct). I checked in coin that all my funds are available in direct plan (not in regular plan which I have). Will there be any problem transferring them to Coin-Zerodha? I do have the folio number for each of these funds. I’m giving the list of funds below …

ADITYA BIRLA MIP II WEALTH 25 PLAN GROWTH
DSP BLACKROCK TAX SAVER FUND - GROWTH
HDFC BALANCED FUND - REGULAR PLAN - GROWTH
MOTILAL OSWAL MULTICAP 35 FUND REGULAR GROWTH
and SBI BLUE CHIP FUND - REGULAR PLAN - GROWTH

1.Online transfer of shares from one demat account to another demat account may not be possible because it will be an off market transfer.online transfer is possible through NSDL (Speed E) or CDSL (Easi) but only for market deals.
2. offline through DIS it is possible and charges will be on % basis depends on the DP.there are no charges for incoming but only outgoing be it offline or online.

Is it possible to transfer funds from 1 trading to another trading account?

HI,
I have one ongoing mutual fund in Paytm money but I would like to transfer to Zerodha coin. is that possible?
@NithinKamath

Hy @Nandu_Reddy Yes you can transfer the Mutual Funds to Zerodha unless its in lockin period. A dematerialised form of MF can be transferred.

You can check for the process to transfer Mutual Funds here.