Stock call Option Carry Forward and Exit Square off Doubt

Right.

This strategy is called Straddle, you can learn more about it on Varsity.

Pre-market session was introduced to reduce volatility at market opening, even now there is volatility at market opening, it would be even more if not for pre-market session.

Not much idea about what to look for when choosing Strikes, maybe you can read more about Options on Varsity, which will give you more insights.

Yes sir, I read about Straddle, but how to turn it into a successful strategy.

Thanks sir.

Dear Sir
At 10 am ,I have sold of ABC share’s 105 CE.At 11 am,I closed that position first and then open fresh
contract SELL 110 CE. Again I close 110CE and then freshly enter SELL 115CE.ALL INTRA DAY .Can the initial
Margin for SELL 105 which will be released can be used subsequetly for Sell CE110 and so on???

Yes, the SPAN + Exposure margin which will be released after you exit your position can be used immediately to take another trade.

Thanks for your quickest response

Just want to make sure …that released span+exposure margin can be used immediately to buy stocks correct?
I understand that released margin can be used to take another trades in FNO segment but want to make sure about equity cash segment. @ShubhS9

Yes, you can use the margins released for buying stocks. Though, for buying stocks you’ll need cash, if it is collateral margin, it cannot be used.

Ok thanks but how do I know if that margin released is not a collateral margin ? I think system will not allow me to buy stocks if I don’t have cash left and only collateral margin left correct? Also please confirm that collateral margin received against pledged shares has no entry in ledger statement in console correct?

On funds dashboard, the Available Cash column will reflect the amount of cash you have and the Total Collateral, reflects the collateral margin.

Right, you won’t be able to buy stocks if you don’t have any cash in your account.

Right, margin you receive from pledging doesn’t show up on the ledger.