Stock Market Humor

Hahahhahahaha

I know a few like fore example “My stockbroker and I are working on a retirement plan. Unfortunately, it’s his!” and “The market may be bad, but I slept like a baby last night. I woke up every hour and cried.” and "From a trader after a market crash: “This is worse than a divorce. I’ve lost half my net worth and I still have a wife.”

1 Like

Also dont forget, 2 month later they will downgrade the stock to buy back cheaper

2 Likes

14 Likes

IMG_20190825_113508

10 Likes

so funny :rofl:

Reality! :joy:

5 Likes

When u want to short sell a stock just give me money buy one quantity from my account. That will be the days high and you can close your eyes and short sell. Just make sure you click sell button the same moment I buy.

Same way if you are going long ask me to short sell at same price

Time tested and you will never regret.

2 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Lol

but the question should be what is the capital of India ??

8 Likes

मतलब चाहे कैसे भी खेलो अंत में मुह की खानी पड़ती ही है :joy:

1 Like

Technically you are right.

IMG_20191007_164020

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

પકડી રાખવાથી માણસ જેટલું ગુમાવે છે તેટલુ કદાચ છોડીને નથી ગુમાવતો.*

લી.
યસ બેન્ક, DHFL,
IBULLS HOUSING, PNB,TATAMOTOR

Translation:
Person looses more while holding on something rather than leaving it.

yours Sincerely,

Yes bank, DHFL, IBULLS Housing, PNB, Tata Motors

8 Likes

“Very apt for trading too” - Credits to my friend on a trading slack group :slight_smile:

I started off with paper trading in forex markets (i had this metatrader app with 500x leverage and virtual money) in 2012 :smiley: - FEMA regulations, was actually scared to put in real money, then paper trading low priced/ penny stocks (<20) in bse market (ashley, birla costyn, unitech) - all excel sheet/program outputs were good, low volumes, hence no trades. Then NSE blue chips (i dunno why). Then only SBI. Then nifty futures (listened to tipsters on whatsapp - worst decision i have ever made - lost a lot of money). Gave my account to a PMS guy, one Mr. Tushar (he burnt 80% of the account in a few months). Then stock futures (only HDFC bank 20% bank). and finally ended now in index option writing. The journey still continues… :slight_smile:

I started a blog niftybanknifty.com to assist fellow index option writers. Join the telegram group & whatsapp group here. No tips/BS in the groups!

2 Likes