Stop Loss In Backtesting

Let say I have a strategy to buy a scrip above Bollinger band High. I entered formula “XYZ” in BUY tab of back testing. The next part of strategy says book profit @ 5% of buying price. I entered formula “ABC” in SELL tab. Now I have to put 20 absolute point stop loss. which tab to enter formula in? Is Buy-Exit tab is for entering Stop Loss for long positions

I already went through this article, it gives hint, but I need clarity
http://tradingqna.com/14094/pi-tradescript-stop-loss?show=14094#q14094

If you are talking about tradescript, your entry and SL can only be technical analysis strategies. You cannot use conditions like 5% of buying price, or 20 absolute points. The programming language doesn’t get to read admin positions, cash positions, or order book.

You will need to use a more advanced platform like Amibroker or Ninja Trader.

Please read my question correctly. I am simply asking which tab in back-testing I should put my STOP Loss condition.
In other words, Buy exit will generate a Stop loss order or a Target Order

It is upto the way you want the strategy. Yes you can create your SL in buy exit and put target in Sell or vice versa. What I was trying to say is that you can’t code this : “book profit @ 5% of buying price. I entered formula “ABC” in SELL tab. Now I have to put 20 absolute point stop loss. which tab to enter formula in”