Strategy wise MTM tracking

Hello!

Is there any way to separate options position’s MTM profit or loss?

For example, if one enters Iron condor, is it possible to separate both these call and put spreads so that we can know how much we are losing/gaining on call side and how much we are losing and gaining on put side?

I am asking this because it is so easy to know profit or loss of individual stocks, and you can have 50 different stocks in your portfolio and still everything is easy to see.

But in options, you have multiple leg strategies, you even have different strategy and if you are trading Nifty, USD and sometimes one vertical spread of any stock, it is hard to check individual strategy’s profit and loss.

Is it possible to separate these into different sections in Zerodha or in NEST trader?

Calculating manually is the only option for now. But it would have been easier if we can put trades in various sections.

@siva @nithin @ShubhS9 I am asking for something like this.

Yeah, in our list of things to do.

This is just positions grouped by an underlying right? Not really strategy?

@nithin The purple box of BABA (individual script) is iron condor trade. And on the right side, P&L for the day and Net P&L.

And the same is with EWW, NetFlix, etc.

Wouldn’t it be amazing if we have a drop down menu for each strategy? For example, if I take Iron condor trade in nifty on weekly options, I have one main menu which shows P&L for the whole iron condor strategy of nifty oct weekly expiry.

Let say , I take another vertical bull or bear spread in Nifty in mothly expiry, I will have drop down menu for that trade as well.

It is really hard to see which trader is making money and which is losing money. If you are trading USD, Nifty and a future, it will be really hard to know what is going on in your portfolio.

We can solve this problem by a simple drop down menu, all the trades of Nifty weekly expiry will be in one menu, monthly in other, banknifty in other and so on…

Yes, you are right. Position grouped by underlying.