Streak also trading

I have a query…Whether in streak zerodha…Order will execute itself if given condition is satisfied…(like EMA 5 crossing EMA 20)…
Pl reply…

Order execution is manual, not auto. This is due to regulatory reasons. Streak will soon have push notifications to your kite mobile app, so just one click away from execution.

Dear sir…I think execution should be automatically…As in the present system we have to constantly monitor the site for notifications…It is same as we see chart in zerodha…If we are busy in office or other work …Only notification will not serve the purpose…I think timing is most important…
Request you to provide features of automatic execution of order…

1 Like

We can do this but the regulators( SEBI, NSE) won’t allow to have this option, I hope you got this now.

1 Like

Well sir… Zerodha is doing very well on this…But as you know immediate fulfilling of given condition is a way to win… suppose if we see the notification after ten minutes than there is no much use of trading at that time as timing is key to success…I agree with Zerodha that automatic execution is not possible now…But I suggest whether some alarm system like through SMS or phone calling or watapps or immediate email can be provided to clients…So that proper action can be taken on time…You may charge some more amount for that facility…
Thanks…

Thanks you for your suggestion. We are already looking into the different ways of sending notification. Once we are ready, we will keep you posted.

Many sites provide algo trading and automatic execution. Is that not legal?