Streak Missing Features

@Pragathi, yes, so if in PC if you keep the browser tab with Streak open it will make a sound for every notification, and if the tab is closed you will get browser notification. Also you will get sound in the mobile application.

Hi,

I am interested to see few things in Streak
(1) Provision to add multiple instruments at one shot
(2) Options trading
(3) Volume indicators
(4) Ichimoku indicators
(5) Provision to reverse copy an algo
(example the entry and exit conditions should be reversed from BUY algo to a SELL/SHORT algo)

@streak

For those of us using candlesticks, i would really appreciate, if you put in features which could add/subtract values.

For example,
If i need a thicker body of the candlestick, i could use :
Close - open > high-close + open-low

Is such a thing possible?

you can do this in Kuants backtesting .
(close - open) > ((high - close ) + (open - low))

How do i input entry and exit conditions? I can only see long strategy, or is that accessible only with subscription?

What is the subscription cost, if so?

No its all available. You can explore the settings option(gear icon) on top right section as soon as you login. Feel free to text me on whatsapp at 9002307151. I’ll schedule up a demo for you.

If you wanted to do such a thing which looks complicated enough for guys like us, I would have simply used Zerodha Pi script, which btw is also free!

@Streak - an addtional feature of “ignore” or “pass” the action call & letting the algo continue as it would in a backtest scenario.
this would ensure that the algo continues performing (not stopping, once “ignore” or “pass” is opted) in real time even if no actiual action is taken by the user.
The user may wish to take action directly on Kite or any trading platform they use; or not take any action altogether but to only check the efficay of the algo in real time.
Shal appreciate your consideration to adding this provision as it would surely add great value to the whole purpose of Streak by assisting users in real time irrespective of if action is take or not.

regards

Hi AMTRADER,

Thank you for the inputs.

We are already working on a feature that will keep tracking even if you have chosen to ignore the notification.

It will be released by Feb end.

Thanks
Streak

Dear sir,

Regarding delayed notification alert

I had deployed seperate algos for 7-8 stocks. I got alerts all together after 10 amthat too all were delayed and those events had already surpassed. Why it hapoened. Ii wrote about this to support by email. Till date no reply

Regards
Venkat

Hi Venkat,

We had responded to your mail on March 8th. Please respond to the mail so that we can take this further.

it is high time options historic data made available in streak without which how is it possible to backtest stratergies based on options chart?

Hi @martinpaulhere

Streak does not support Options Contracts. The platform currently supports only Equity (Cash) and Equity, Currency and Commodity Futures.

@Streak

why can we only back test on 3 months of data ?
can’t we have the feature for a year ?

Hi @rudy17,
You can backtest for a year or more, you need to change the start and stop date for this.

You can find more information on this in the following link:
https://help.streak.world/backtest/#backtest-parameters

@Krishnendu
i did…but it automatically changes the stop date to three month from the starting date.

@rudy17,

The maximum allowed period is 3 months for 3-30min timeframe. But you can change the start and stop date to test on various period. For a year, you need to backtest 4 times but on different months, which you can set using start and stop date.

For example, if you want to backtest from 1 jan 2019 to 1st jan 2020, you can run the backtest initially from
1st jan 2019 - 31st March, then 1st April to 30th June… so on and so forth.

In case you face any issues, please write [email protected] and the team shall help you with this.

1 Like

@Krishnendu is there a way to limit conditions like ‘Prev N Candles’ to the current trading day when using the order as MIS and not CNC/NRML?

My deployed algo has exit condition if the latest completed candle Prev N(-1) price closes below the Previous completed - Prev N (-2) candle’s Low price on hourly time frame, then exit.

But, unfortunately all entries after opening candle (1st hour) tend to exit if stock has opened gapped down as in current scenario, the ‘Prev N’ condition tends to look past the first candle of the day even if it is intraday order :(.

Prev N access cannot be limited. But you can take a look at Nth Candle.
https://help.streak.tech/indicators/#nth-candle

I would need more information to suggest a solution.

You can write to support at [email protected] in case you have any issues.

I have sent an email. Do take a look at it.

In a nut shell:
Entry : I enter opening range breakout of 1st hourly candle on a 5 minute chart.

Exit : My exit condition is that I trail the low of the hourly candle as stoploss and exit if an hourly candle closes below the low of the previous candle.

Exit Condiiton on Streak SELL shares when Prev N(Close,-1,hour) lower than Prev N(Low,-2,hour)