Could you help with Streak scanner for the below scenario/conditions

1. Premium should be 100rs or close to 100rs ATM

Strategy Setup:

1. Time Frame 3min

2. RSI (3) with Upper Band 50 and Lower Band 50

3. Vortex Indicator

4. Three Candle Pattern Setup

Three Candle Pattern Setup:

1st Candle Should be RED (NO Matter Small Wick or Big Wick)

2nd and 3rd Candles should be Green

and 3rd Candle Close Should be Greater than 2nd Candle High

Rules for Execution:

Latest(3rd Candle) RSI (3) Should be Greater Than 50

Vortex Green line should be Greater than RED

Range of two Bullish Candles Should not exceed more than 15 Points Including Entry and SL

Entry: 3rd Candle High + 1rs(Buffer)

Ex: if 3rd candle High is 94 then our entry is 95

SL: 2nd Candle low - 1rs(Buffer)

Ex: if 2rd Candle Low is 83 then our SL is 82

so Here the Range is 95-82=13 which doesn’t exceed 15 points Condition

Rule for Exit: Target is 1:2

Thank you very much in Advance for the assistance

Hi @Jayasri_Reddy

I have created a strategy as per your requirement. Click on the below link to view the strategy conditions.

Kindly note, for entry/exit placing an order like this “(3rd Candle High + 1rs(Buffer))” is not possible currently. This requires a Stoploss-Buy/sell order during Entry, which is currently not supported. Streak only supports SL orders for exit after the initial Entry has been taken by Limit or Market order.

As of now, conditions can be checked on a candle closing basis, and when the candle closes an alert will be triggered. At that moment you can place a market order, or a Limit order based on candle OHLC/LTP (the candle where the condition was satisfied). To know more about placing a limit order, please refer to the following link - Reduce Slippage on Streak - #2 by Krishnendu

Please refer to the following link to learn about the Signal candle function in detail - Indicators - Streak Help

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Dear @Streak thanks for the strategy

I want to create one more strategy please help me with that

Here are the parameters .
I want this strategy to be created on banknifty and exicute on banknifty options
We have to use moving average weighted 'Rsi period 14 overbought and over sold levels are 60,40
So here is the strategy
I want to use 3 min candle for this strategy Close of the candle above 13 moving average and rsi crosses above 40
then we will go long with the signal candle low as stoploss and target as 20pnts and sl 20pnts

Here is snapshot for your reference

Dear @Streak team please help me create this

Hi @Priyanka_Shah,

I have created a condition as per my understanding of your requirement. Refer to the below image to view the conditions.

Please note that the Signal candle function is not supported inside the Symbol function and works only on the instrument that has been traded. Due to this, your requirement i.e. signal candle low as stoploss cannot be implemented in Streak currently. However, we have passed your requirement to the concerned team for further discussion.

Hope this helps.