Hope this wil be helpful
Watch Arnab Goswami during night . . .then, watch Sudharshan Sukhani next morning . . .
I will tell you what I do during trading hours
- Whenever I have a position, and nothing much happens in the equity/index that I have, then I read newspaper on my desk, visit certain websites of my interest (eg. Formula1, Programming, Spiritual websites etc.) (of course the trading terminal is on in front of me)
- Listen to Mozart, Beethoven, Bhimsen Joshi, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton etc.
After trading hours:
- Eat, rest for sometime, take my doggie for a stroll, play squash/tennis etc.
- Late evenings - Prayers, dinner, read a book/novel of my interest, watch TV (market news/happenings American Markets), watch some good movie if played on HBO,Zee Studio, Star Movies etc.
- Next morning - Yoga, Pranaayam, Prayers, breakfast along with TV (market news, current affairs, SGX Nifty, HangSeng, pre market opening etc)
This channel changed my trading psycology. I think it might help you.
Probably you can watch some good movies related to Financial markets. See the below list:
LOL u r funny
I’d rather watch YouTube or a quality tv show…