Supertrend strategy on streak for first 15 min candle

please help me create this strategy i want to enter only if the super trend give buy signal on first 15 min candle
and the high of the candle got broken then i will go long , iN SIMPLE WAYS I WILL ONLY WANT TO ENTER IF THE SUPERTREND GIVES BUY SIGNAL ON 9-15 TO 19-30

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS I HAVE BEEN USING STREAK FOR 6 MONTHS
@Streak

Hi @Taniyasingh

You can write

However, if you want a signal when the First candle’s High is broken by any random candle, it will not be possible to be implemented currently.

You can, however, create a condition if you know which candle needs to break the First candle High. If you want this, confirm below and I will share the condition.

yes sir i want this

dear sir i want the same for 5 min thanks for the reply

> please help me

Hey you got any info regarding same ??

Hi @Taniyasingh @Yog23

Please refer to the below image for your 5min condition

This condition will generate a trigger if the Supertrend turns green on the 1st 5min candle of the day. Moreover, as mentioned earlier if you want a signal when the First candle’s High is broken by any random candle, it will not be possible, this is because we have used the candle time function which limits the entry after the closing of the 1st candle.

However, if you have a condition to enter on a specific candle or a candle range then a workaround for this can be created. For example, refer to the below link:

The above strategy will generate a trigger when the Supertrend has turned green in the 1st candle and a 5min candle formed between 10:00 - 10:30 crosses above the high of the 1st candle.

Hope this helps.