Suppose i do not want to sell my stock by myself manually waiting for the price to reach. I want the system to automatically sell at predefined price

Suppose i do not want to sell my stock by myself manually waiting for the price to reach .I want the system to automatically sell at predefined price. I want to buy a stock say mrf at market price for ex. 100 rs. and want to sell it when it reaches 110 rs in a MIS.
So how can i do it.
Like 1) I place a market order of 1 share. It will get me at 100 rs.

1. Then at the same time i place next order of Sell-Limit with price 110 and trigger price 109 rs.

Will it do the job?

Pls help.

For the Target order (means Exit price is higher than Entry in Long ) there is no need of Trigger price. You can place the Sell order with 110 as Price.

If you want to place the stop loss order you have to place the Stop Loss Limit order at your predefined price.

For easy understanding I am coming to your example.

1. You bought a MRF 1 share @ 100/- at Market Order

2. If you want sell that share @ 110 /- Place limit order @ 110 /- ( Trigger price not required )

3. If you want Sell that share if price moves against you @ 95 /- Place Stop Loss Limit / Stop Loss Market Order.

• In stop loss market order you have to give Trigger Price and Price where it have to executed. ( example: Give trigger price is 96 and price is 95 )

• in Stop loss limit order you have to give only trigger price. when price got triggered order will executed @ best possible price.

Hope this will clear your doubts.

2 Likes