Sure means sure Telegram channel review

Just wanted to share with you all about a telegram channel “Sure means sure” which is a fraud.
They request you to open a free upstox account with their referral for the life time premium membership. But once you open the account there will be no communication with them.

They will not respond in WhatsApp number they provided and their mobile is switched off.

Request you all not to open the upstox account with them just for the sake of joining premium group.

They have 235 k followers which is huge but don’t think this is legit by seeing this count.

I also had the same experience. I opened a demat account through their referral link. I communicated them several times on whatsapp number. There is no reply from their end till now.

I also have the same experience n i really want to screw that bastard badly after making meopen upstox account he never added me in premium group tell me a way i wanna take this matter up and sue him

I have a different experience to share.

During August 2019, I was lured into opening an account with ‘Alice Blue’ by a channel called “Traders Club”- again having a big fan base.

I was told that the charges are zero if I used the code given.

AliceBlue came back to me and said such an offer does not exist and Traders Club promised me that the 500 bucks will be reversed.

Till this date, no such thing happened until I gave up hope and trust in both broker and channel.

Traders Club is a sub broker for AB and stopped entertaining my whatsapp messages.

1 Like

Please try and report it to SEBI is possible.
Other innocent retail traders’ money and time can be saved by helping SEBI investigate and ban such entities.

1 Like