SWPs for mutual funds investments are now live on Coin

Any chances of seeing the STP feature on Coin in the future? My investments revolves around the Zerodha ecosystem (Kite, Coin, Small Case, Tijori). I will be required to avail the STP feature in the future. Don’t intend use another platform just to avail this feature.

Yes, STP is work in progress, will be available soon on Coin.

2 Likes

When does weekly SWP is executed? If i start on Thursday then will it will be scheduled for every Friday? Is it possible to specify which day of week SWP should be executed?

As of now, the logic is similar to the SIP, where it will consider 7 days from the created date. Having SIP/SWP execution as per the day of the week is something that is on our to-do list.

@Neelesh Can we get a date for STP rollout? Eagerly waiting for the same.

STP is WIP it will take some time but will be rolled out soon!

1 Like

@Neelesh An approximate date is appreciated.

If I invest in MF and pledge it to do option selling, can I still do SWP on the Pledged holdings?

Cannot comment on the concrete date as of now.

You can create the SWP, but the order will fail since the units are pledged.

Ok, thank you

If sufficient units is their after pledged limited units. Can we do SWP now.

As per your criteria order will fail if and only if enough units not available for swp. Right

Yes, the order will fail if the units are pledged in the backend. FYI soon we will start should the number of units pledged for mf

Having STP is most awaited feature im coin this will help motivate coin users to prefer mf sip using coin. 2024 is about to begin soon any good news om expected tentative date?

Also ome more question recently observed that coin mandate max lkmit is 1 crores and doesn’t gives option to edit the max limit of mandate while.creating why this change? Earlier mandate limit default was 1 lakhs

We will be going live with upi autopay shortly. It will be available post that as it will be powered by mandates (UPI autopay or NACH).

Yes the NACH limit has been increased to 1cr and we will be removing the restrictions soon on coin so that multiple sips can be mapped to one NACH

But can you guys please allow users to edit the mandate limit before they proceed for approval and UPI mandate when it will be live? So its limit is 1 lakhs right?

When can we see this ? Will user have option to choose UPI or nach mandate ?

We will be removing this restriction shortly, on the creation of a new mandate meanwhile you can modify the amount to whatever amount you want it to support.

Hi Neelesh
But while creating mandate it default takes 1 crores and its not allowing any edit amount option to change it please check this in coin
You can share us screenshot or steps if you find this working but i just tried i dont see option to edit amount of mandate

The mandate amount cannot be modified, the SIP amount can be modified on the web after creation. The mandate amount will be fixed at 1cr.

So with a 1cr mandate, can I map multiple SIPs, totaling, say, 5 lakhs to this single mandate and it will work fine?

Hi @Neelesh , will SWP order get executed if my units are pledged? or do I need to un-pledge the units for SWP?