SWPs for mutual funds investments are now live on Coin

We will be going live with upi autopay shortly. It will be available post that as it will be powered by mandates (UPI autopay or NACH).

Yes the NACH limit has been increased to 1cr and we will be removing the restrictions soon on coin so that multiple sips can be mapped to one NACH

But can you guys please allow users to edit the mandate limit before they proceed for approval and UPI mandate when it will be live? So its limit is 1 lakhs right?

When can we see this ? Will user have option to choose UPI or nach mandate ?

We will be removing this restriction shortly, on the creation of a new mandate meanwhile you can modify the amount to whatever amount you want it to support.

Hi Neelesh
But while creating mandate it default takes 1 crores and its not allowing any edit amount option to change it please check this in coin
You can share us screenshot or steps if you find this working but i just tried i dont see option to edit amount of mandate

The mandate amount cannot be modified, the SIP amount can be modified on the web after creation. The mandate amount will be fixed at 1cr.

So with a 1cr mandate, can I map multiple SIPs, totaling, say, 5 lakhs to this single mandate and it will work fine?

Hi @Neelesh , will SWP order get executed if my units are pledged? or do I need to un-pledge the units for SWP?

SWP will be triggered but the order will get failed as the unites are pledged. We will soon start considering the same and send notifiers.

In Coin, Mutual Fund Units are held in demat account at the depository. What will be charges incurred at SWP as the units are sold?

No charges are involved here.

1 Like

Where can I see my active SWPs?

You can check the same in the SWP on Coin, this is beside the SIP.