There is a news of De-merger of Arvind shares, I hold 3 shares of arvind ltd. Do I have any benefit from this de-merger? As everywhere benefit is mentioned about minimum 5 shares of Arvind ltd.

There is a news of De-merger of Arvind shares, I hold 18 shares of arvind ltd. Do I have any benefit from this de-merger? As everywhere benefit is mentioned about minimum 5 shares of Arvind ltd.

If you held 18 shares of Arvind Limited on the record date, you will get 3 shares of Arvind Fashions Limited for the 15 shares held in Arvind Limited as on the Record Date.

Blockquote
Pursuant to the Scheme approved by the Hon’ble National Company Law Tribunal, Bench at Ahmedabad vide an order dated 26th October 2018, we are pleased to inform you that the shareholders of AL are entitled for 1 (One) fully paid up Equity Share of Rs. 4/- each of AFL for every 5 (Five) fully paid-up Equity Share of Rs. 10/- each, held by them in AL as on the record date (i.e. 29th November 2018).

And cash, less any taxes and expenses, on the fractional shares received by you for the remaining 3 shares held in Arvind Limited as on the record date.

Blockquote
In case any shareholder’s shareholding in AL is such that such shareholder becomes entitled to a fraction of an equity share of AFL, AFL shall not issue fractional share to such shareholder but shall consolidate such fractions and round up the aggregate of such fractions to the next whole number and issue and allot the consolidated shares directly to a trustee nominated by the Board of AFL in that behalf, who shall sell such shares in the market at such price or prices and on such time or times as the trustee may in its sole discretion decide and on such sale, shall pay to the AFL, the net sale proceeds (after deduction of applicable taxes and other expenses incurred), whereupon AFL shall, subject to withholding tax, if any, distribute such sale proceeds to the concerned shareholders of AL in proportion to their respective fractional entitlements so sold by the trustee.

@Aakash_Jadav : Based on listed price of all 3 entities namely Arvind ,Arvind fashion and Anup there is a loss of around rs 80 per share to the last day buyer of combined Arvind.

Listing of AFL below 1200 was totally unexpected, and that the price discovery was half of expected price was even bigger disappointment. Adding salt to injury it will be locked at 5% each day UC for next 10 days. For same reason I guess Arvind shares fared poorly today, Huge disappointment :frowning:

Why am I unable to place order for Arvind fashion today.

you may observe the d-merger of Thomas cook -quess corporation by which 100 shares of thomas cook worth 21800 as of now will ALSO give 18.89 share of Quess corp worth 14150 means cost of Truncated 100 thomas cook will be 7650 only. A very big plus point is that both the companies are already listed so there will be just 4-6 working days waiting time after record date.

Because it is locked in Upper Circuit of 5%.

Hopefully it will workout, Any idea why Arvind is falling today, Is it profit booking or due to fact that SP Tulsian gave a sell call on Arvind group.