Today's volatility may have wiped out many of the traders money

from manipulator!!!

I have a question for those who are raising an alarm about today’s volatility…since the past few days both nifty and BNF are going thru a strong correction as can be seen on daily charts…and when you trade F & O you have the advantage of taking position on both sides together or on one side (so it doesnt matter which side it moves as long as you know to analyse your chart properly), and lastly if you are following a proper risk management plan your losses can be limited…then why is there a need to go on cursing f&o trading?? i just dont understand

2 Likes

it’s not about cursing F&O trading. its about SEBI not taking actions against manipulators!!

1 Like

SEBI will take an action if there is a maniplation

2 Likes

hope so…
but in the past they have never taken any action.
that’s why those manipulators keep coming again and again.

2 Likes

Even HDFC Securities crashed today.

1 Like

Tell us something new :rofl::sunglasses:

1 Like

Last Month was bullish and this month is bearish, so no need to search any reason about the same. It’s a market!

1 Like

SEBI will tell soon

In this kind of market, one should enter after reading Gita. What you came with, what will you go with? :joy::joy:

7 Likes

You are looking at one side of the coin. If you lose money in fno it simply means someone at the opposite side has that much profit.

Seems lot of ppl entering with lot of money and going away empty handed …

@dp1980 today was the first session i witnessed what a market volatility is.

Initially i thought Zerodha is showing tick prices wrongly. But then realized it is not so.

I think today was not a planned V curve. It all started in the 12 pm time . probably nbfc announcements which followed yes bank ?

1 Like

Still ppl hv any qualms abt Sebi’s regulatory moves after watching RakthaCharithra trailer today on dalal st???

P.S: Picture abhi baaki hein!!!

1 Like

Aisa rakt charitra pehle v hua hai :smiley:
S.E. P.C Jeweller

1 Like

The concerns regarding IL&FS and DHFL are very real. And nobody wants to hold onto something that has an uncertain future. That was what created that landslide we saw today and of-course it cascaded through the sector thereby affecting everything. There was bad news and people reacted aggressively to it. Same thing happened on Oct 25th last year, the recapitalization plans shot the bank prices upwards by 30-40% . Many traders found themselves on the wrong side on both these days and many traders found themselves on the right side. You make money and you lose some and then you make some more. And every time people start complaining when things don’t go their way simply shows they are unready for the market. And as far as regulating it? How can you possibly regulate greed and fear?

3 Likes

Can you imagine how much a short cover order might have gotten today. Lucky them.

:joy:

Work hard …learn more rather than blaming sebi…or quit trading fno…because you lost…it does not mean others are not making money.its our right to trade fno which should be there regardless if anyone loses money because its not our fault

1 Like

SEBI is not a protector.
SEBI is regulator.
all those who are in market should realise that volatility and sharp moves are part of game.
no one is here to protect you except yourself

3 Likes