or cleartax coupon (a Zerodha partnership with cleartax) would provide 10% discount on tax filing for traders. However the discount is no longer available.

Is there any chance of getting this renewed?

What alternative do others use to file tax once you have a significant trading income/loss including speculative income?

DOCTORS, LAWYERS, and ACCOUNTANTS. Preferably find one near to where you live.

When emergency strikes you need to knock their door even at mid night.

You can’t send an email and wait for them to reply you at their convenience.

Finding an accountant near to your house will be less stressful in the long run.