Trading in Dubai using zerodha

I have a zerodha account.Now I have a Employment offer in dubai I am plan togo there for 2year visa period.Is can I trade in zerodha kite during my next two year in dubai

First of all congratulations for your employment in Dubai.

Yes, you can trade in Dubai.
( Answering this based on Past Answers)

So you will be trading on the job? :wink:

You cannot trade on your resident Zerodha Account when your status has changed to NRI. You will have to close it and go though PIS as per RBI mandate.

2 Likes

littele correction… U can trade till first 182 days after leaving India… NRI status will only apply those who stay out of country dor mire than 182 days per year

1 Like

mokka

Thank u for answer.Can I know from where you get this information.Is any official website.How may they find me I’m out of India for more the 182 days

Whenever you leave the country, they make a note of Exit from India. It’ll also be printed on your passport. Actually the immigration have all the details like where you’ve been employed, company name, visa type, etc everything.

This 182 days rule as per our govt. income tax rule… u can google … Im NRI since last 6 years… for NRI charges are expensive… so i opened trading account on my wife name… she autorized me to operate her account… so all rules applicable as per indian…