Trading & IPO Related Questions

Does anyone have face problems in IPO Money blocked,when the IPO is not alloted, still my Money is Blocked by bank Of Kaynes Technology IPO.The bank says go to Broker Zerodha, broker says go to Npci or Link in time.And this 2nd Time it had happened.

Who is this bank of yours?

The Great, Central Bank of India,the staff is in Holiday from 1 Month,my money is still Blocked don’t know what to do,it is 2nd time it had happened.Last time it took 6 Months to recover my money.Do u have same experience.

If you are a frequent IPO investor, you can consider opening an account with SBI, the IPO application is fairly easy, I applied for some IPOs, and I think when I did not get allotted, I got refunded quickly too. Don’t remember ever facing this kind of delay. And I never applied for an IPO with any other bank, only SBI.

The SBI is very far from my place,and everybody’s says all government bank’s are like this.how is there Online Transaction of SBI ,do they have good online Customer services.I have mailed online Customer care on Central Bank but no reply and still money is blocked.

Once you open an account, as you know, you don’t need to visit the bank after you get your online access. You can even send money to this account online, download statement online, no visit to the bank. SBI’s customer care is good. I used SBI’s IPO service, and it was good.

If you are applying only for 1 lot, and if you can wait for the money to get refunded, you can wait.