Trading Journal application

hello,
i have very less knowledge of coding stuff
but i have tried to make trading journal in excel after looking one on internet.
can anyone give me more suggestion regarding this.
i have attached view only excel.
https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqFE-tYEqoNcgi7AsXvEumgc-IhO

1 Like

That is a journal from Disciplined Trader from youtube. You just removed his name out of excel sheet you didn’t make anything. :joy:

Here is the video for anyone interested

1 Like

I already said I dint make it but their are few changes which I have done
For example I get actual reward and not reward on target.

Zerodha has come with so many companion services which are equally comparable to any good services or software…so why not an in-built trading journal services which will automatically take the input data from the trading book and generate reports accordingly…that will be most sought after service with lots of takers i suppose…of course with some affordable charges…

1 Like

strong text I am currently working on a prototype for an automated trading journal app. I will be contacting brokers to enable grabbing trade details directly from the broker instead of manual entry. Will keep updating this space as we progress.

Watch out for updates on the website http://www.graphorix.com (currently empty) but will be updated as soon as the prototype is ready.

Looking forward to hearing from all traders interested

All feature suggestions are welcome. We will be working on adding as many features as possible. Once the landing page and prototype / proof of concept is ready it will be uploaded onto www.graphorix.com

Hi @siva,@nithin,@Bhuvan

Can zerodha build this trading journal feature to the kite eco system.Would be very helpful in analyzing our trading thoughts/behaviour

Regards,
Sudheer

Yes, in our priority list of things to do, will come.

1 Like

Any progress or news here?

Is there any update regarding this?

Working on this, this is a big project. Soon will announce on this.

Hello @siva Do you have any updates on the trading journal project.

regards

1 Like

@Neha_Raghuraman on your website I am unable to find the trading journal. can you provide the link ?

hello,
anyone trying mark-up.in?
@siva is it safe to login on mark-up using zerodha login, can they see our credentials or account data?

@siva is it safe to login on mark-up using zerodha login, can they see our credentials or account data?

They can’t see your credentials, but off course your trading details as that is data analysis platform, it is up to you to use it or not.

Hi @siva, any update on this?

Just to clarify, this will be useful for options trading also right?

Work is in progress.

Yeah.

You can check out notaloss.com, here you can export your trades from Console and import it into the site. The site will analyze the data and draw charts on various metrics. It has a free plan with limited use but also a very affordable paid plan.

Disclaimer: This is my company.

1 Like