Trading Regarding

Hello, I’m currently running a business. Now I’m planning to give some focus on trading to earn an extra income. Whether can a business owner focus and learn trading also at the same time. Will I be able to earn returns from both trading and business at the same time.

Ps. Trading (intraday, f&o) not investments

If you have trading experience and have knowledge about technical analysis, risk management…then sure

Else it can get tougher

You can but you should understand that trading although shares some aspects of investing, it is different from investing in other aspects. So you should look at it from that perspective.

Also intraday means, you should be with your computer or mobile for the entire session, or at least you close your trades.

You can definitely have a side income. I’m not sure how much experience you have.

It will take around 1.5 to 2 years to learn and become profitable trader in stock market. It took the same time for me.

I learnt from many YouTubers. It takes time to become a CA or a Doctor, similarly in trading it takes time for becoming profitable.

You can start with swing trading.

1 Like

my opinion is that the time u should devote for trading is much more than that u think and then there is no guarantee of a success in short time. meantime there is a high chance of probability that u will lose the trading capital also very easily. since u r already running a business why not concentrate on that and expand it for more gains?