Tradingqna community virtual meet up

Great. I’ll share the call coordinates. It would be great if one or two members can take the initiative of hosting the call to ensure things go on smoothly.

1 Like

Guys I think Saturday 6 to 7pm would be better. There could be few office goers also right??

@Zodiac Let’s start tomorrow around 6pm and let @Meher_Smaran do the job of hosting the conference :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds good. :+1:

can some one share the google meet bridge details?

Hey everyone,

Let’s start off at 5 pm and wrap up around 6 or 6.30 pm. Since this is our initial meet, we’ll keep things light and get to know each other better. We’ll start by introducing ourselves, sharing a bit about our backgrounds, and our trading experiences.

Trading Q&A Community Virtual Meet
Saturday, June 17 · 5:00 – 6:30pm
Time zone: Asia/Kolkata
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/hwk-hxon-vrp
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 234-348-1336‬ PIN: ‪467 136 904‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/hwk-hxon-vrp?pin=5606147248460

See you all at 5 pm! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will join little later. I hope you will let me in :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Also it’s better if you share credentials instead of the link.

Yep, yep. :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for being on the meet. It was nice getting to know you all. :slight_smile:

Will also share recording of our conversation in a bit. Hope to see more of you on the call next time :smiley:

12 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

wonderful

1 Like

Thanks @nithin_kumrr @Meher_Smaran for hosting. Thanks everyone who joined and opened up. Good to know and learn from fellow traders.

5 Likes

we need more participants next time !

it was a good initiative

3 Likes

Exactly !!!

2 Likes

Time to meet again?

@Meher_Smaran @nithin_kumrr @ShubhS9

1 Like

Let me check with the team on Monday and update here. :slight_smile:

Sure , I’m in

1 Like