Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

@Gurly7 @rahulkhanna @alphaT @trader_dude @sekhar916 @Newbie420 @saurav106 @abhi9392 @siva Could somebody tell me here what is the future of Yes Bank? (I have 3 lacs rupees worth of stock holding since beginning of 2019, now 70% loss showing)

On a personal note, I have Yes bank too :smile: Quite a lot of Zerodha clients have it if you have read Nithin’s recent post which was highlighted by the print media as well. Nobody can predict it’s future but most investors are hoping for a turnaround. Once institutional interest rekindles in Yes bank, it may start it’s upwards journey.

-AlphaT

When will have custom indicators(pine editor) in kite?

@Gurly7 @rahulkhanna @alphaT @trader_dude @sekhar916 @Newbie420 @saurav106 @abhi9392 @siva
Should a trader hold or buy Yes Bank?

Kamath said, “I have no idea I don’t think there are any out there who do as well. But if you are someone who has lost some money on this, think of the loss as a fee you’ve paid to learn the above lessons.”

(I have almost lost 3 lacs to learn this lesson)

@Shre @Gurly7 @rahulkhanna @alphaT @trader_dude @sekhar916 @Newbie420 @saurav106 @abhi9392 @siva “Pine Editor indicator” search on google showing some programming language, if I am not wrong. Is it really an indicator?

Yes Bank is at a stage where even the smartest money in market dont know what to do with it. By seeing the price collapse, its clear all threw it and left. So ofcourse they have no idea, whether they will come back to it or not. Both scenarios possible.

If I were in your shoes, I would neither exit (book loss) nor add (average) right now. I would average only at very low price (e.g. below 20), otherwise just hold for years and forget it.

Good that you managed to get a Solid Certificate from YesBank spending 3 Lakhs Rupees. Ppl (traders) are still competing among themselves to get the same (learning) certificate at much higher rates in coming days.

The Forward P/E is pretty bad compared to the average industry standard.

Really hard to give any advice whether to hold on it or not.

It depends on your appetite for risk. if you really don’t care about it for now , i suggest leave it invested.

if we have a turnaround , the price will pick up and at break even i suggest you exit and put in a liquid fund or a better stock like hdfc or kotak bank.

The decision to exit depends entirely on you as i do not have faith in the current govt or the FM to improve the economic situation. They are too busy making really dumb statements.

I would say hold on to it and see if the situation improves in the next 6 months to 1 year. Take a call after that.

if it makes you feel any better all Equity MFs and stocks are down so everyone is in trouble for now atleast.

1 Like

Don’t know much about this. Sorry.

bro, i have attended many so called “EXPERTS”, after reading “Varsity” i got to know, they all are just repeating what they read here and their. Read Varsity and if you want more their are many good writers, read your favorites. trading is all about self-learning. it’s a skill and skill cannot be taught it can be practiced only. i think @nithin can make it more clear.

1 Like

look at the broader picture, when many big players and even management is getting out of the bank, no use of holding it, it can fall till single digit as there are only weak players left in the company. if i had been there, i would have exited. and wait for fundamental change and when the sky is clear re-enter.

1 Like

I concur with @trader_dude since there is a huge drawdown already, might hold on instead of booking so much loss. I also read in ET that the company has officially written to Exchanges and regulators about miscreants sharing false news about Yes bank on social media and shorting the stock to hammer it down. This could stop the fall maybe. Final call is yours whether to hold it or fold it.

https://www.tradingview.com/blog/en/range-bars-now-available-tradingview-8078/

@siva please fix the disappearing trend lines issue. When I duplicate a line or a slanted trend line, many times it tends to disappear & I’ve to create it again whenever I come back to the scrip. This occurs on random scrips at random times. Please forward this to the TV team

@siva also there is a data issue. In the 1st minute the data is incorrect. Thus on every timeframe be it 3 min, 5 min the 1st minute of the candle shows incorrect formation. Look at the screenshot. There are two candles when there should be only one on the start of the session for the 1st minute.

Also drawing trendlines on higher timeframe & switching to the 2m timeframe leads to their disappearance. Please fix this.

1 Like

@nithin no one is paying attention to the bugs on TV. Look at my last 2 posts. I’ve mentioned a couple of bugs & there has been no response from the team nor have they been fixed. Please look into it

You can write to me @ [email protected] to report any issues you face , also this is not support forum. Trendline thing seems fine to me, better if you can create a ticket from next time to report issues you are facing.

Is there any option to load the saved layout automatically?
Like i open chart for a scrip and the saved layout automatically loads without me manually doing it.

On app that is possible but not on web.

Will it be available on web in future?