Transfer of Locked in Yes bank shares

Shall I able to transfer the Locked-in shares to another person’s Demat account by Closing my account through CUM closure transfer?

sir can i transfer from my axis direct account by closing it to zerodha . yes bank lock in shares

Yes, you can do closure-cum-transfer, this will also transfer your locked-in Yes Bank shares. You can check out the process here.

@Haridas_L, i have the same query like you, is your account got closed in the end and lockin shares of Yes bank got transferred to new broker.
Please revert.

1 Like

No, They didn’t do anything till this day. They have handed over my case to Kfintech.com for further work. But on enquiry to Kfintech.com telling they have not yet received any details from KS.

Is your problem solved? I am facing same issue.

Even i am facing the same issue with Sharekhan. I am waiting for there further instructions.

If a suitable reply is not received. Let us approach to SEBI thereafter.

Dont open trading and demat account with any broker other than Zerodha.

Zerodha customer support is really great. Trading platform is really great.

I don’t know why other brokers still exists. I mean zerodha should have their own exchange so we can trade internally… Ha ha… no need of NSE BSE…

(You can ignore last paragraph)

2 Likes

You can transfer the locked shares as well but the procedure may be a little different. I think you should contact customer care to get the clarity.

were you able to transfer lock in shares from kotak. I am hearing many stories from kotak securities - either freeze / closure cum transfer / no transfer of locked in securities. kotak customer care is also not certain .

They still haven’t transferred the shares. I will not be following up with them regarding this matter. They are not ready to transfer within it’s locked time.

I spoke with them today morning at the escalation number. They said that i can remat the locked in shares and then demat them with the other broker

They will tell that way. That is their normal reply. They are a bunch of idiots. Whenever we approach the customer care, each executive tells a different story. After repeated requests they gave my case to kfintech after I complained on Twitter. But they didn’t receive any document from them to transfer. Even after repeated requests from my side they have not done anything. Now I am waiting for the share to unlock and transfer. Kotak closed my trading account. But the demat is dormant.