Ultra black mode in Kite web

When will we get a black mode in the website like the one in Kite app.
I actually like the black mode, so kindly bring it on to the website aswell.
Thank you.

It’s already there. Login to Kite and select theme as dark

@Alwin Yea. I know that.
I’m talking about the black mode which is in Kite app not dark mode.
Black mode just makes the entire background into deep black colour.
I want them to introduce that in Kite Web.

Wear cooling glass while trading… deep dark ones

@Nakul ?

Hey, can you not tag zerodha or anyone, this is not zerodha support forum and we don’t want to keep it that way. Everyone of us has other tasks, we answer here in our free time. If you want to pass time please do something else. Good you are participating but don’t tag us for everything. If you are a trader/investor then you can tag us for your genuine query. If not please don’t . It’s like you are spamming , post here if your query is genuine.

@siva , I wonder why you guys did not unlist the below questions. All of them are related to Zerodha, console. And those are console recommendations as well and I posted a similar thing.

It’s better that I stop posting anything in this forum where moderators are always angry with me. Whereas you guys answered other similar zerodha related (console, kite etc) questions.

I wonder what wrong thing I did in this forum as the moderators always unlist my question and tell me not to post it where as they themselves answered zerodha related questions…

Can you see anyone asking multiple questions within few hours, look at below image. Look how many you asked, for sure you are not trading, looks like you want to learn, good for that but that doesn’t mean you spam on this forum, tagging us for everything.

This is not a zerodha support forum, if you have queries related at zerodha, you can check on our support portal and create ticket if answer is not found.
Once a while if you have feedback or a bug to report you can message here or post it and we reply and unlist it. Hope you understood it.

Well, I apologize @siva

I’m actually an Investor and into trading now…

One more observation is that… All these posts and replies by me were on 2 days (it’s on weekend I think).
I think on that day I literally replied to all posts that I saw and I accept that.
I understand that questions that were posted years ago popped on top for all users just because of my replies.

I assure you that I will not spam here and only post genuine/knowledgeable questions/replies here after and make this forum a better forum. (Hope you don’t un list my new genuine question :slight_smile: ).
Hope you (@siva) understand. I actually do accept the mistake.

BTW, Can you remove the ‘Un list’ that you did on this question. ( I actually want a answer for this question). So, why don’t you re consider the ‘Un list’ thing that you did to this post ??
Can you please acknowledge ?

As it is a feedback kinds we will unlist it, coming to the answer, will consider this as feedback, will see what can be done.

Can you reconsider the un list thing that you did to this genuine post ? - Console recommendation - Breakdown in 'Other credit and debit' - #6 by siva

I also want an answer for that. In fact that’s more important than this.

I’ve said this… Why can’t you remove the unlist for the second question ? That’s more important.
And there are tons of posts related to zerodha already.

As far as I can understand, you unlisted my posts as you considered it as spamming.
But I’m not doing that anymore and Console recommendation - Breakdown in 'Other credit and debit' - #6 by siva is a important site feed back question.

We already provide that, thing is you are not aware, you just need to search on our support portal and create a ticket if u don’t find.

You are still not getting it…

I know that → What do 'Other credits & debits' in the Console P&L report mean?
For all these days I’ve been seeing that after downloading that stuff.

Have a look at the above pic.
Is that breakdown icon visible near the charges ? Why can’t you guys have the same for ‘Other credit and debits’ segment ?

You guys have a very good back office platform and adding this will make the platform a more user friendly.
If you want us to download that Tax PnL file, then why do you have the breakdown in charges in the first place ? You should have asked us to download that as well…

Hope you understand my question/feedback…

@Nakul Can we check this.

Charges (Brokerage, Exchange transaction, STT, etc) are easier to be grouped and shown as a breakdown on the UI since these are limited in number (11 specific charges for all your trades). Other charges are not of the same nature. There can be numerous debits and credits for different reasons which make sense when read as part of a comprehensive report. However, we are also working on a ledger tagging feature that allows you to filter out specific ledger entries. This should help with your requirement when we have this live on Console.

1 Like

I understand.

That’s great!

Thank you for finally understanding and answering my question!!