Unable to apply Reliance mutual card

Hii all,
I have buyed Reliance debt fund through Zerodha direct mutual fund and Was eligible for “Reliance hdfc mutual card” So i have registered in reliancemutual.com site and now I am unable to apply for that card even when my family member have same debt fund and got that card(broker-fundsindia);
Why so Is that a technical glitch,Due to being direct fund or I am missing something ?
Fund name-Reliance Liquid Fund - Treasury Plan - Direct Plan

Answered here

1 Like

Wrong info provided ! Since mutual fund is same of me and my family but with different broker,Eligible as per there website. Is it due to being direct fund ?

Since coin holds mutual funds in demat format, they can’t provide instant redemption.
So, it basically means that if you are buying reliance fund through coin, you can’t apply for the debit card.
Nothing to do with ‘Direct Fund’ but the way the fund is held in demat form.

You can buy the direct fund directly from reliance portal and get the debit card. However, I am not sure if Money Manager is eligible for debit card or not. As some forum users have pointed out that debit card is now applicable only for reliance liquid fund (as per some SEBI order, but reliance is yet to update info on their website. And their customer care still insists otherwise).

1 Like

Thanks! Ok now I understand but I want to know how fundsindia broker gives that feature?

Fundsindia and other such mutual fund distributors do not hold mutual funds in demat format, but most of them do not sell direct plans.

1 Like