Unable to get margin in MIS order

I have been using kite mobile. In some stocks or in sometime zerodha asks full money for MIS order. For example - If i have 10000 rupees in my account and want to buy stocks of rs 500000 or more, they reject my order…why?
Another question is why i am unable to short sell some stocks? My order gets rejected when i short sell.
Thanks…

With 10000 ₹ want to enter the position worth 500000 ₹ I assume it is typo mistake. If it is not typo mistake I think it is not possible. Day leverage is maximum at 14 times and it even depends on stock. Some stocks get only 3 times leverage.

I don’t know why Short sell is getting rejected. May I know the “Rejection Reason” it is showing?

Sorry 50000

This is the screenshot of short sell

1 Like

Okay, I did not understood the reason it is showing. May be Moderators @Bhuvan or @BharatW may help you.

Kindly make sure MIS is available for this script with margin

use https://zerodha.com/margin-calculator/Equity/ before placing order

@jesuslovesusjohn ,

Here is the of list of stock for which mis is blocked. You can refer to list before placing order in mis.

1 Like

Thanks…

Hi,

The stocks on which the MIS is allowed, is that list is selected by the exchange or by zerodha? Some scrips are there for which there is nice day trading opportunity but MIS is blocked e.g. - Tinplate, BPL etc. Where to find the list if any?