Unlisted PI topic

After Updating Pi, I m not able to open charts!!! it is showing error!! Anyone facing same error? Any solution?

no bro im not facing any error

ohh i uninstalled it and installed again but not working for me :frowning:

Capture

i am getting this error

what happens if you click continue

same window reappears

whats your OS version , cracked or genuine

windows 7…genuine…bought with Laptop preinstalled
…it was working fine before update

Do you have all Prerequisite

1. Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (x86 and x64). Ideally your system should already have this, if not you can download directly from Microsoft or using our Google doc. Note that a system restart might be required. If you get an error saying “.NET framework 4 installer error (HRESULT: 0xc8000222), you need to install this patch.
  2. Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtime Libraries (x86). Again, ideally you should already have this. If you don’t have it, click here to download.
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Runtime Libraries (x86). If you don’t have it already, download either directly from Microsoft or use our Google doc.

i already have .net framework 4.6.2, Visual C== 2008,2010,2015…
lets see tomorrow…
Thanks for your help bro…
Good night SD…

ok bro , I have mac and never used PI , hope some admins help you out , good night :slight_smile: SD

yes i am facing errors in pi in order execuition via charts and workspace column layout not getting saved after last update

It may be user specific, can you do as below and confirm once.
Log-out from Pi --> go to run/window search --> type %localappdata% -->find and delete the Pi folder.

Thanks for the help Siva…Its working now after following ur steps…

unlisted #15