Unrealistic and Margin Value in Hedged Index Futures

Hey, I have a business to run. :slight_smile:

Since this thread had run quite long, I just answered your question here. If you have any follow through question, just ask me in this thread.

Btw F&O is quite risky, please don’t trade until you have understood all the basic concepts. Home – Varsity by Zerodha has everything.

2 Likes

@Siva, Apologies if by any means with our replies you have got hurt. I got it now, and the link was checked.

Nevertheless Thanks for your kind and prompt support. :pray:

Checked my console.Yesterday’s profit was indeed added.Thanks for the clarification on margin and change of hedging instruments.
@siva @MohammedFaisal @nithin

@MohammedFaisal Very Well Explained. We have got it now.

@nithin, We know that you are running a business, and you are running it very well. And We wish you all the best for it as we are also onboard your platform. The answer to the question Why you have been dragged into this thread, When it comes towards a prospect of loosing money, One just think about how not to loose and can reach anyone who can guide what is going wrong. And who other than you we might not think of. so we asked you to answer.

Nevertheless when you have gems like @MohammedFaisal @siva i think you don’t need to be dragged in this kind of threads, we have got it by now and hope we wont drag you until and unless the matter will be out of hand and will not be dealt with.

Thank You. :pray: