Upi mandate issues

If you have cancelled your bid then you won’t get the allotment. If your funds are still blocked, you should get in touch with your bank.

Did you got your ipo amount unblocked?

I deleted my bid after gpay said authorization failed.
Still haven’t gotten the amount back

bank said unblocked after 9/10

Hello can anyone help me out here

My happiest mind ipo application funds are still blocked and i wasn’t allotted any shares
The mandate expiry was yesterday (27th September 11:59pm)
Its still showing active in UPI BHIM app , also amount is blocked in bank
Who do i contact? Bank branch ? Zerodha ? BHIM customer care? Registrar ?

1 Like

You can get in touch with NPCI at [email protected], also get in touch with your Bank.

2 Likes

At what time we are able to check allotment status of CAMS and CHEMCON IPO’s

Cannot tell the exact time, but you can view allotment status on NSE website.

Showing No records found

You can try again later. If it continues displaying same error then maybe you wouldn’t have received the allotment.

I too have same problem. Do u have icici bank?

My money got unblocked 2 hours ago
Im using central bank

Is mandate showing active or expired

I applied for Chemcon IPO through Bhim UPI App. my amount got deducted from account but transaction showing failed. It’s been 5 days now.

I contacted Sbi bank, they saying contact bhim app. No response from bhim. Please help

1 Like

I applied for the IPO through the Hdfc netbanking and the process was kind of smooth. The application was submitted easily. Now, when am trying to check the allotment status on the BSE website, since the allotment hasn’t been updated there yet the allotment blanks are empty but the UPI confirmation status shows ‘Pending’. Any idea why is this here as such?

sbi employees dnt know anything about this process. they said they cant do anything, they asked me to drop a email to this id, [email protected] some internet banking department.
try if you can get a positive reply.

Allotment is still pending. It will be available on 12:00 am perhaps.

Not deducted. It remains blocked in ur own account

try to contact them in twitter by direct message (i contacted for same query they-said amount will be deducted if you get allotment or mandate canceled on or before mandate end date) on 28-09-2020 at 10.30 pm my mandate got cancelled and amount credited .

I had applied for Happiest Minds IPOusing Zerodha and created an IPO mandate on GPay. I got allotment of share but the amount remained on hold and yesterday instead of getting deducted it was released in my account. How is that possible? What should I do now and will it affect the shares alloted to me?