Upi mandate issues

You can get in touch with the RTA here [email protected], they will guide you through further process.

I have applied for CAMS ipo and even got alloted but the bhim upi is failed even after mandate was accepted please anyone help me what to do now need urgent help

Request you to get in touch with the RTA here [email protected]

I am getting no responses even from the cams ipo linkintime and also i have contacted to bhim upi they are also not replying now what to do

Donā€™t worry you will get the share allotment but most probably your money will be refunded and then you will have to pay it by contacting RTA at that time. I experienced the same with Happiest Minds IPO

I am facing IPO upi mandate issue

What sort of issue?

Hi, i have applied for Mazagon dock IPO. The application has been failed where as the upi mandate which I accepted has been successful and the Amount has been blocked from my account. Where as the application has been failed.

My query is whether the amount will be refunded and will it be after the allocation of shares or immediately? And should I apply for new application for IPO?

You will have to delete your application and apply again.

1 Like

Hi
Iā€™m trying to apply for UTI AMC and Mazagon Dock IPO through Zerodha
After receiving the mandate on BHIM UPI app, when I try to accept the mandate, some error (ā€œOriginal Reqauthmandate Not foundā€). How do I resolve this?

You can delete the earlier application you made and apply again, if it still doesnā€™t work, best if you get in touch with BHIM or try applying through Netbanking ASBA, the process has been explained here.

Hi sir, i deleted the application. But my fund is blocked. So, will the refund happen immediately or after the Finalisation of Basis of Allotment, Initiation of Refunds will take place ?

Kindly clarify this. so that I ll apply again.

After you delete your application, it can take 24-48 hours for your funds to get released.

1 Like

How to contact RTA and what to do i am in a tension now

Shared their email with you above, you can get in touch with them there.

You can also call them on +91 22 4918 6200.

Hi,
Is it not mandatory to subscribe for an IPO via UPI mandate? Will my application be considered if i apply through ASBA?I have applied few times and in BSE website and once it showed UPI approval pending. Sometimes it shows UPI pending for few days and on the day of allotment it showed ā€˜No Record Foundā€™ .
I doubt if at all our application gets considered if we apply though ASBA.
Please give me some insight as i am a newbie.

Thanks

I am facing the same issue. If you find the solution please help me as well.

Just drop a mail to Registrar. Thatā€™s what I have done. They asked for my Demat and application details and for rest I am waiting for an update from their side.

1 Like

U telling to drop email to [email protected] right?

Yes.