Upstox Just Disrupted Charting & Trading with Upstox 3.0

Ya with out informing to clients you increased brokerage and upstox new features. Wow many think to shifting.

1 Like

Upstox min charge for equity brokerage is 0.1%, 3.3 times more than what Zerodha now charges of 0.03%. Btw, I think the most ridiculous is 5paisa, they charge 2.5% as minimum brokerage. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@siva @nithin i have one doubt , how you can come inbuilt strategy without inbuilt option chain , its very diffcult

upstox create professionally inbuild option chain with strategy builder ,

without inbuild option chain you cannot come with inbuild strategy builder , its blind and cluless trading , its dangerous

1 Like

Users has to select legs.

In next 2 to 3 weeks, it is on internal beta, changing chartiq library also with few additional indicators.

6 Likes

@siva one click trade from chart?

@Alex_R @Intraday_trader @ShubhS9 @smilingstalker

hellow guys , whatever we requesting to zerodha its will not come live , i dont know what the reason for implementing dark mode in kite , its a big job really fedup , for everything we need to scrool diffrent website in zerodha app ,

but they are telling indirectely telling big NO for the must needed request feature

if zerodha want to understand , most of the broker is giving option chain in built and dark mode , because these are the must needed to trade in derivatives , zerodha never listening ,
here Zerodha is not trading , we invest our money and we are trading zerodha need to understand

Looks cool, way to go @siva

by the way, will it work on Multi-Chart layout?

Like I mentioned before, I think every broker in India will look at Zerodha and do one thing that Z does not have presently. That’s the only way they can survive and differentiate. I cannot take that one thing and extrapolate to all things that Z does.

Also, Warren Buffett recently said, Never Bet Against America - if he was a trader here, I guess he would replace the word America!

till zerodha numbers start dropping or other brokers number start rising 2-3x they are not going to act fast because now they know that they are a big broker so everyone trusts them with their money.
and reply to this post from Siva will be , we are coming soon - coming soon - coming soon

1 Like

@Nithin @Siva zerodha needs to tighten up to competition. Your system shakes even now during high volatility. Also, the major issue is that you are giving features but rolled out from sensibull, streak etc which are separate entities & payable…its an administrative hassle. You should ideally merge all into Kite & stop charging for every service which is given free for customers by other brokers.

1 Like

Just got a notification from Upstox that Global Investing has been enabled for me in beta. All I have to do is fill up the relevant form with my bank for fund transfers. Markets such as US, Australia, Indonesia are some of the few which has been enabled. Upstox is just smoking hot, here - upstox.com/international

:star_struck:

2 Likes

I don’t know if people here are dumb or stupid. Upstox has been having so many many tech issues in last one month still people here get to support Upstox. For what? For their new launch, how do you trust their technology ??? When every day positions are stuck for more than an hour everyday, when thier Upstox or web both sucks… Their platform features sucks big time, is it user friendly?? Please help me understand if im wrong, I have lost lakhs because of so called broker.

I like Zerodha because of their vision, like it or not, Varisty - I am still in options module but is the best study material at free of cost… For free? And Upstox has not even called me once or have ever explained me bout thier products… What do they got.

2 Likes

What are fund transfer and withdrawal costs

@Riyas_Ahamed @siva hey, Riyas. Zerodha will never bring option chain, strategy builder and payoff into kite because, if zerodha brings it all, then @Sensibull will run out of its business. It is no secret that nithin is a stakeholder profiting from sensibull.

also while investing into sensibull, zerodha may have signed a goodwill of not bringing some exclusive feature of sensibull into zerodha.

so catch is not that zerodha can’t develop stuffs. it’s just that they do not want to give away features for free. they want to milk their clients and profit out of it as much as possible through various avenues.

1 Like

golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai …:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@varun_g agreed zerodha is milking clients , anyway option chain is free , then why they cannot inbuild in kite itself
its a big benefit for option expiray trader ,
see finding a strike price and premium in live market is difficult , how client will profit , if client are not in profit zeroda need to shut they want to understand

awesome platform in india NO1 is QUANTS APP not sensibull
https://web.quantsapp.com/openInterest check how the features its really usefull

1 Like

The same problem i went through with upstox , never faced the problem with zerodha
Peoples should understand no matter how many new features upstox launch , There tech is not upto zerodha , Yes heard many times about a man name kailash nadh behind zerodha bow down to you man you’re brillant👏
What really matter to traders is stable , smooth user friendly platform,
By the end of the day we should be in green :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Technically two, one to open trade from chart option, other to submit.

No, on single and on pop out charts.