User could enter their own notes at Stock level

Hi,

I think it would be great if we are able to write our own notes for each stock we want to track.

This means that I could write anything I want for a stock, say HDFC, which would be visible only to me and would be accessible to me anytime I want to view these notes.

Basically I want to write details on each stock - the time when I last bought it, what were the learnings at that time and the actions which I want to take in future if I again want to go ahead and buy this particular stock. This is not available and it’s a huge hassle to write these things separately in an excel sheet.

2 Likes

This is on our list of things to offer.

For now you can write on charts itself, select TV charts on web, drawings, select T for text and add as below.

After writing save it as layout, better if you can use 8 chart layout as one can save only 10 layouts at a time in FIFO method, if you uses 8 chart layout you can write on 80 charts at a time. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Any update on when this feature could be released?

1 Like

Any updates?

This is notes for chart with particular time stamp, apt for traders and who are doing videos on youtube. We want simple note to jottle down our ideas, pros and cons & best buy price for a stock.

Any update on this stock level notes or remarks.
This will surely help investor and trader to jolt down there observation for future reference.
Hope , Zerodha team also works on this feature ,I understand these are non revenue generating idea but it will surely improve customer satisfaction.