Valid till cancel order

This is a really important feature that a lot of us want.
Having a stop loss that lasts several days is an extremely crucial part of trading and i am surprised that Zerodha does not have this facility yet.

Yes Icicidirect has this facility. Valid till cancel VTC order.

No replies yet, at least some one from Zerodha can comment and say that this is not on block for this Fiscal year, or this is not their priority for now.

Yes been a whileā€¦@nithin, @siva is GTC/VTC in progress or not in your list? This is a real important feature hence request you to considerā€¦Many thanks !

Yes, on our list and we are working on this.

@Streak: Cant you guys just add this and sell more of Streak ?

Hi @abbanerjee ,

We already are are working on it, and will be releasing it after releasing LIMIT and BO in the coming weeks.

Regards

You guys also pay nominal brokerage more than zero and then ask for enhancement one after other

Waiting for GTC feature for long time.
Any idea of uptox gonna provide it sooner than zerodha?
Hmm, many zerodha bhakths working hard in disguise to take zerodha side.
Is Zerodha doing us a favour by being a discount broker? :thinking:

If zerodha has this feature on their platform then we all can say good bye to other brokers and their platformā€¦ :smile:

I hope in the future we get this. For trades like myself trading on falling knife, this is an ideal feature.

Is this feature again put on back burner in the light of kite3 and tv charts. This is such an important functionality while tv charts are asthetics.

Please introduce multi day orders asap, need it desperately. I have lost on many occasions as I couldnā€™t watch market live and forgot the place order on the specific day.

Agree around a month back both siva and nithin replied that they are planning to rollout feature in few weeks but again not sure if its 3 Weeks or 20 Weeks.

@siva
Are we any near to this launch or still there is no clarity on its launch date ?

Ya, very close, testing in beta.

Are we talking about close to launch on Equities or Just MCX. I am looking forward to its launch in Equities Segment.

Yes, initially we will go with BSE equities.

Hope this is done soon. Once its implemented there are atleast 20 other things that can be built on top of this that can greatly enhance the investing/trading experience

Hi Siva,

It will be better if VTC is implemented with,

order activation Trigger Price (or stoploss) on both, if not, at least on one side, or
better with Trailing Trigger price

R

We have come up with GTT.

1 Like

Thanks Siva for reply !

Let me chk it.