Want to transfer my account to another broker

I just realized that I am not the only one completely fed up with Zerodha, it’s technical issues and rude and incompetent customer support.

I came from HDFC which indeed was expensive Howe realized that Zerodha saves on brokerage but increase losses due to technical issues.

I have already moved to ShareKhan, amazing platform easy to use tools (one time difficulty in learning short cuts, after that, piece of cake).

I really wish Zerodha heard it’s customers rather than taking offence.

bro the above chart is currency dervative. currency market in india is not open 24 hr and liquidity is also a problem so there are huge gaps in charts. every broker will provide you the same chart but don’t compare indian chart with foreign brokers.
and if you talk about equity i have personally checked zerodha charts withs fyers, upstox, investing.in and trading view. zerodha charts are 100% correct.

I will 100% disagree with what you said regarding Zerodha charts. Intraday ones are completely erroneous. Well there are already many explanations regarding Intraday charts and why they are not reliable, even some have gone to extent to blame the broadband connection of traders. Try out manual calculation of some of some of the popular indicators, then you will get my drift.

to view continuous data you have to click on display and tick continuous data there

bro i don’t know yours but i have compared it with side by side with other brokers and i have found it correct even investing.in and tradingview matches the zerodha chart.
But i agree many times there are some techniqual issue with zerodha but when there is no issue then charts are correct.

zerodha charts can be good for investing and positional trades, but frustrating for intraday. especially in the peek hours.

2 Likes

i agree with you.

If you are looking for good platform try interactivebrokers. Their platform is way more advanced than all other brokers combined.

1 Like

thanks for suggesting, but i don’t trade much in intraday. just once or twice a week. and study only
bank-nifty, so it’s good for me and i have my primary account with sharekhan, that’s wonderful to study charts.

1 Like

Sharekhan is good; Tradetiger is one of the best softwares and is reliable…absolutely reliable

Yea, IB is good as well. But it takes to get used to their software.

Their different orders types like GTC bracket orders, various trail stop orders, etc have no match in other platforms. It gives most of all features which institutional traders use for the retail traders. I am using it just for these various order types.

what brokerage you are getting for options and equity ?

50 flat/lot for options. 0.05% on future and intraday equity.

I don’t know if it is right to say this but I seriously can sense a foulplay on part of these brokers… Intentionally retailers are given such softwares which are made to take money out of their pockets… If trading would have been so simple, why do you think that Nithin went for brokerage business and not trading full time?
Though his objective of making a broker which he wish he could have got sounds fair, but the systems provided are just not effective… Moreover, it is strange that SEBI is not keeping a eye on the functioning of these softwares and the lags these softwares have… Seems like SEBI has not fully back-tested these softwares before allowing them to be distributed to the retail investors. I am too fed up with Zerodha Pi and Zerodha Kite…
These are great platforms to invest and sleep, but definitely not for Trading… Moreover, they cannot always say that trading is developing so they are developing new updates to softwares… Trading has been long here, almost everyone knows what is needed in trading… Still, no efforts are made to provide an effective solution, rather more complicated approaches are provided which are just making no sense… no backtesting support which can be respectfully trusted… Zerodha Pi indicators like EMA, etc. are rediculous making no sense…

Bro, I share the same pain with you… Just FED up completely now…

are you illiterate or what?

How can you expect to view the data of a derivative contract which was not even started?

TRY FYERS
THEY ALSO A DISOUNT BROKER BUT NOT LIKE ZERODHA OR UPSTOX
THERE MAIN FOCUS IS ON TECHNOLOGY
I HAVE BEEN USING IT FROM PAST 2 YEARS AND NEVER FACES PROBLEM LIKE ZEROHA
UPstrong textSTOX OR 5 PAISA ALSO GOOD BUT FYER IS BETTER THAT ALL THIS

1 Like

Anyone using wisdom capital? if so whats your feedback

my two cents.

I keep my long term holdings in Angel broking and keep short term investment in Zerodha. This is to ensure my long term investments are not stuck if anything goes wrong at zerodha however, recently I faced some issues with angel brokign as well. You can read details here. https://tradingqna.com/t/angel-broking-is-keeping-shares-in-pooled-account/36845

Now I am thinking of closing Angel broking account and moving to HDFC/ICICI/AXIS. This will give me some peace of mind.

However I will keep my zerodha account only for following reason:
Angel broking transaction charges are very high. For short term trading, I keep stringent SL’s. If I use angel broking for this strategy, it will eat too much into my profit.
I did not face technical issues ( I am not a heavy trader, I trade at max 3-4 times in a week). If I face any isssues with zerodha, I dont closing Zerodha account.